Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November 26, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I was watching a movie in there until I got tired of it" (when Mommy found me in another classroom when she picked me up at school).
  • "I had a bad dream.  Someone threw snow at us and hit us in the eye."
  • "I like them... they aren't very mashy, but I still like them.  I like every type of candy!" (describing Milk Duds that I had just eaten... leftover Halloween candy).

I did:
  • I woke up after having a bad dream so I cuddled with Mommy and Daddy until Daddy woke me up to go to school.  Mommy was still sleeping.
  • Daddy took me to get a donut for breakfast, then I went to school.  Several of my friends were absent today so I got more attention and had a "terrific day" according to Ms. Tammy.
  • We grabbed a quick bite of dinner on the way back home.  As soon as I got out of the car I had to stop and grab some snow to throw at Mommy and Daddy.  I love snow and wish there had been more, but at least I had enough for a quick snowball fight.  
  • Mommy and Daddy had moved a few things around in my room and the living room while I was at school.  I decided to do a little cleaning too and put some of my toys where I thought they belonged.  I'm such a great helper!
  • I watched a couple of my shows and relaxed a bit until bed time.  
  • I'm excited that tomorrow is Thanksgiving, that I don't have to go to school for a few days, and that I have plans to see Gabriel on Saturday.













No comments:

Post a Comment