Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 6, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "Guess what I did at school?  I got a smiley!!!"
  • "I am thankful to God for all of my stuffed animals, even the one I got at Easter."

I did:
  • I was tired this morning, but was happy to get dress in my "Pretty Kitty" shirt this morning.  
  • Daddy took me to school and even let me wear my Mountaineer jacket to school.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and took me to Mommy's school where we helped a little in the press box.  Daddy kept messing with wires and stuff, but didn't have too much luck.  I did climb up on the risers in the building and pretend to direct the invisible band/choir.  Daddy thought I was silly!  
  • At home, Daddy cooked some of my favorite pasta for dinner (Alfredo!... YUM!).
  • Mommy and I had a relaxing evening cuddling on the couch, she even dozed off a little while I played on the iPad.  It was a nice quiet time while Daddy was at a meeting.
  • I started drawing this cute picture of me surrounded by what Mommy thought looked like circles then I added lots of scribbly lines... I told Mommy they were stuffed animals that I wanted to thank God for... she didn't understand why I added brown scribbles, but she trusts my artistic decisions.


Thank you God for stuffed animals, even the one I got at Easter.





No comments:

Post a Comment