Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 9, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "I'll let you pick..." (to Daddy and Mommy when they asked where I wanted to go for lunch).
  • "Thank you God for my scooter and my bike."
  • "I'm a squirrel!" (while climbing from the chair with Mommy up the ladder to my bed, pushing off of her propped up leg).

I did:
  • I woke up and cuddled with Mommy just in time for her to get up.  I ate breakfast while Mommy showered.  
  • I decided to be crafty this morning and tried to use my all powerful glue stick to glue plastic stars onto paper.  It didn't work so well and I was disappointed.
  • I got dressed and ready for church.  I wore a beautiful pink, white, and black plaid dress with my Minnie Mouse hooded sweatshirt over top.  Daddy even let me wear my white sandals (with white tights underneath)... I wonder if anyone could tell that Mommy wasn't hope to help pick out my outfit...  She had already left to go visit a different church this morning.
  • I had fun at church playing and being silly. 
  • After church, we went to Five Guys for lunch.  I ate a grilled cheese and lots and lots of peanuts.
  • After a nap at home, I "played" (tortured) my cats and relaxed while Daddy did some cleaning.
  • Mommy wasn't home too much today... she was busy getting ready for a big assembly tomorrow at her school.  I missed her.
  • After a bath, a snack of Lucky Charms, and a quick visit with Mommy, it was time for medicine and bed.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment