Thursday, November 13, 2014

November 13, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "OH.  MY.  GOODNESS!!!!!!" (many times while shopping with Mommy...  every time I saw anything Frozen)
  • "Knock, Knock... Who's there?  Glasses with nobody in them."

I did:
  • I woke up, ate and got ready for school after Daddy let me sleep in a bit.  Daddy was filming today and didn't have to leave as early.  Mommy wasn't feeling too well and slept in too.
  • I wore my umbrella shirt today and it turns out that it was a good idea... it rained (and even spit snow) a little today.
  • I had a great day at school, even got to play outside one time and we also watched a very funny movie this afternoon since it was too cool to go outside.
  • Mommy picked me up from school and I was so happy to see her!
  • We waiting outside of the Arts Center building for Daddy to take a break from shooting to come get a few things from the car.  It was nice to see him for a minute.
  • Mommy and I went to Panera for a quick warm dinner (soup!).  We also got a snowflake cookie since we saw our first snow flurries today.  I even took my pony with us into Panera.
  • We had a quick shopping trip at Kohls (my idea!)... I got a pair of cute black boots, Frozen house slippers, and a Frozen coloring book.  
  • Mommy and I came home and watched the movie, The Princess Twins... it was great!  (so great that I thanked God for the princesses in the movie in my thankful book).
  • After a quick snack it was bedtime.  







"Thank you God for the princesses in the movie (The Princess Twins)."





No comments:

Post a Comment