Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 29, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "Why did they come here?" (to Mommy after a few strangers showed up and came into the house to play games).
  • "What are we playing?" (after choosing to sit at the table with Daddy and his friends while they had a stack of games to play).

I did:
  • I woke up and Daddy and I fixed pancakes for everyone for breakfast.
  • After Mommy got up, we relaxed a bit then I took a bath.  
  • Mommy and Grandma took me to get my hair cut.  I was such a big girl.  The lady even blow dried and styled my hair for my movie date.
  • Mommy and I went to see the movie Penguins of Madagascar with Gabriel and his family.  It was so much fun!  I ate lots of popcorn and candy.
  • We did a little shopping and we bought a couple of things for a boy Grandma has been buying for and then Mommy bought me a My Little Pony coat.  I had to have it!
  • After pizza at home, we got dressed in layers and went to the Christmas parade.  Gabriel and his Mommy were there too.  Gabriel even bought me a present... a magic wand like his that flashed pretty lights.  The parade was great, except for the very loud firetrucks.  We had fun, got lots of candy, and even got to see a Frozen float and Santa.  
  • After we got home, we had a few people come over to play games with Mommy and Daddy.  My good friend Lucy came over too.  I was so excited to show her my room, my big Olaf, and even to share my juice and snacks with her.  
























No comments:

Post a Comment