Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 23, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:


  • "What are we going to eat?" (to Mommy after getting home from church where we had just had a Thanksgiving luncheon and I had eaten lots of food).
  • "I want to swing from the child in here" (my very own version of the song Chandelier). 
  • "What are the other words?  Never mind, I'll just make it up" (while reading a book to Mommy at bedtime).

I did:
  • I woke up early and cuddled with Mommy and Daddy, but not for long until Daddy was ready to get up.
  • I got dressed and ready for church.  I wore a pink dress with a sweater over top, a headband, and Daddy even let me wear my sandals (over tights).  Mommy said I looked like a hot mess.
  • I had fun playing at church and even got to be a big girl and help set the tables for the Thanksgiving luncheon.  I was such a big girl.  It would have been a great day, but I got a splinter in my foot and wouldn't let Mommy or Daddy mess with it, just complained about it.
  • We ate lots of yummy food for lunch at church and I got to sit at the kid picnic table with my friends.  It was super fun!  I even got to eat a cupcake with blue icing...  hence the blue on my face in the picture below.
  • After a nap at home, I got to go play at Ms. Sierra's house for a while so Daddy could got see the play at Mommy's school that she had been helping with all weekend. I had a lot of fun there.
  • Mommy got home just in time to tuck me into bed.  I told her how much I had missed her and she said the play was over and things would be back to normal now and she will be home more.  I'm so glad!



No comments:

Post a Comment