Sunday, November 16, 2014

November 16, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "Honker, honker burnin' love" (after watching the end of Lilo & Stitch).
  • "I'm parking it in its parking place." (when Daddy asked me to get off of my Elmo airplane and I continued to ride it while holding my baby).

I did:
  • After a little extra cuddle time in bed with Mommy, Daddy,and Indy, we finally got up, dressed and ready for church.  I wore a very cute shirt with my jeans that ended up being too short (just like most of my jeans now).
  • I had fun playing with Tori and my other friends from church.
  • After church was over, I made up my own interpretive dance to one of the songs Daddy was playing.  I even did a cartwheel in the aisle.  How silly!
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Ryans for lunch since he had a coupon.  It was great!  The food was yummy, especially when Daddy had me try my chocolate chip cookie dipped in chocolate pudding... YUM!
  • After a quick pit stop at home (where I just had to put make-up on), we went to the theater.  I was so excited to see the show, Seussical, Junior.  I even knew some of the kids on stage and got to visit with them afterward.  It was lots of fun and I managed to stay awake, even through my typical naptime.  I was especially happy to see my friend Gabriel.
  • After coming home from the show, we relaxed and did a little housework.  Daddy fixed my baby stroller since it had come apart and wouldn't hold my baby.  Mommy helped me change her diaper and put her back in her pjs and I took her to bed to sleep with me.












No comments:

Post a Comment