Thursday, November 27, 2014

November 27, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "WHOOP CREAM!" (talking about my cool whip for my pumpkin pie).
  • "I can pop a wheeler" (when showing off my stroller pushing skills in the house).

I did:
  • I woke Mommy and Daddy up this morning at 7:30 with a big "Happy Thanksgiving!" 
  • I ate breakfast and read my Bible and when I thought Mommy had slept long enough, I went back upstairs and shook my maraca at her.
  • Mommy and I watched a little of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on television.  She acted like it was a big deal.  I did like seeing the balloons and dancers on tv.  My favorite part was when the Wizard of Oz characters showed up...  Mommy was in the other room and I started squealing and yelling for her to come look since I was so excited about it.
  • We did a little cleaning and cooking, and some playing (making more of a mess), while waiting for Grandma and Grandpa to arrive.
  • I was so happy when they got here and even got lots of clothes from Grandma.  
  • I helped set the table, and even put my turkey on the balloon holder as a centerpiece for the table.  
  • We ate a yummy Thanksgiving dinner... I told Daddy that his turkey was yummy and the bread was too.  Other than the pumpkin pie, they were my favorites.
  • After a little rest and digestion time, Mommy and Grandma left to go shopping.  I can't wait to go shopping with them tomorrow.
  • For tonight, I had to stay in with the boys.  :(









No comments:

Post a Comment