Friday, November 7, 2014

November 7, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "Thank you God for the beach."
  • Mommy:  "What would you do first if we went to the beach?  Me:  "Build sand castles!"

I did:
  • I was tired but so glad it was donut Friday.  Daddy took me to get a donut on the way to school.  I had blueberry cake donut, mine and Mommy's favorite!
  • I had a great day at school and even got a smiley face on the board.  
  • Daddy picked me up from school and we went home and I played dress up and photo shoot...  it was so much fun.  Mommy wasn't home, so Daddy texted her pictures of me dressed up.  
  • He made a yummy dinner... manwich and mac-n-cheese... Delicious!
  • Mommy and I played a few computer games and she made me practice recognizing letters and even practicing sounding out a few words on the computer.  She seemed proud of me.
  • Mommy and I spent the rest of the evening relaxing and watching a little bit of the movie Cars while cuddling under the blanket on the couch.
  • I drew my thankful picture of the beach today even though I've never been there.  I've seen it on television and seen pictures and it looks like so much fun. I can't wait to go there when it gets warmer again!  Mommy promises she will take me.
  • My nose has been a little runny and I'm starting to cough a little.  Mommy seems a little worried because it usually gets worse before getting better.  She's hoping the new inhaler medicine will keep it from getting too bad.  



Thank you God for the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment