Saturday, November 8, 2014

November 8, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "I made pictures for all of my friends.  I'm a great friend to do that."
  • "What are Foo Fighters?" (to Daddy after I heard him and Mommy talking about ordering tickets to a concert).
  • "Thank you God for our whole house!"

I did:
  • I woke up crying and whining this morning.  Mommy came to check on me and I told her that I had a bad dream.  I got to cuddle with Mommy and Daddy (and Indy) in bed for a little longer before getting up.  
  • Daddy and I had breakfast and I relaxed a bit.
  • When Mommy woke up, she found me sitting on the couch with her laptop on my lap.  I was playing Disney Junior.  She and I read/listened to the Story of Ariel on the computer while she ate her breakfast.
  • I decided to make my own craft time.  I got large sheets of paper, a glue stick and my gold glitter as well as a marker and made pictures for Mommy and all my friends at school.  I was so proud of my work.
  • Mommy and I went for a walk downtown, we even walked by my school.  I was confused why there were cars parked outside on the weekend when they weren't open.  I didn't know that it was a church too.
  • We walked to Habanero for lunch then walked to the Be-Hive.  I played several games, played with toys and others kids, then we got began the program for the day which was called "Incredible Creatures."  We got to learn about all sorts of fun pets and all the tricks they can do.  I even got to hold several of the animals. Mommy did too and I think she may have even had more fun than me.  She even had me take her picture a few times with the animals.  It was so much fun!  I told Mommy that the baby turtle was my favorite animal to hold.  The big snake was the least... I barely touched it with my thumb, even with Mommy holding me... It was scary looking.  
  • Once we walked back home it was nap time.  I took a very long nap.
  • I woke up to Daddy making me get up...  it was already dark outside and Mommy and Daddy were watching the Mountaineer game.  When we scored a touchdown, I ran and gave high fives then immediately grabbed my Baby Monti and twisted his tail to make him play "Country Roads."  My Mommy and Daddy have taught me well. 
  • The rest of the evening was spent alternating between cleaning and organizing at the house and being silly (playing dress up, riding my scooter, and playing with all of the pillows on the floor).





































No comments:

Post a Comment