Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "RAWRRR!" (I yelled while my gymnastics class was pretending to be bears...  My teacher said I must be an angry bear).
  • "Listen.  I can whistle like a beaverhog!" (to Mommy and Daddy.  It took a little bit before they realized I was talking about a groundhog)
  • "Tomorrow night we will learn about sea creatures" (to my stuffed animals after reading them stories).

I did:
  • I woke up on my own this morning at 6:30.  The time change seems to have made it at least slightly easy to wake up early, at least for today.
  • I ate breakfast and got dressed in my cute Hello Kitty dress and tights.  I was very cute!
  • I had a great day at school today and even got to trace the letter A with my rainbow colors.  I also drew Mommy a picture.  
  • Daddy brought me to surprise Mommy after school today at her work.  I had fun running around and of course got free stuff from everyone that thought I was cute.  I ended up with two pencils and candy.
  • We went to gymnastics class.  I've decided to try gymnastics again for a while.  This was the first class that Mommy and Daddy didn't have to go onto the gym floor with me, so I had to really pay attention to directions by myself.  I did pretty well, after the first bolting to the trampoline instead of going to the warm up room where my class went without me.  We did all kinds of activities today... we jumped on the trampoline, worked on somersaults, cartwheels, back bends, the bars, and the balance beams.  It was too much fun!  I even got a stamp, a coloring page, and a piece of candy when I left.
  • After dinner, we relaxed a bit at home and I even talked Mommy into helping me with one of the tattoos I got for Halloween.  It was Tinkerbell and she looks great on my leg.
  • I decided to draw a picture of our house and the "whole Earth" today in my book to thank God for them.  
  • At bedtime, I threw my stuffed animals off of the bed and read two books all by myself to them from up on my bed so I could look down at them.  I even turned the book around to show them the pictures after reading each page just like a teacher.  Mommy says I'm a natural.  It's fun pretending to be the teacher.











No comments:

Post a Comment