Sunday, November 2, 2014

November 2, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "This is my house now since I have shoes in it... I even have cups for snacks" (referring to my Barbie tent that I had set up in the living room).
  • "It tastes like the bathroom sink!" (after tasting the first bite of my potato at dinner...  I ended up eating the whole thing, other than the first bite).

I did:
  • I woke up and Daddy was already awake.  He wasn't too happy when he got out of the shower and realized his phone hadn't changed time and he was awake an hour earlier than he had to be.  At least he and I had some play time since we were both awake.
  • We got dressed and ready for church.  I wore a cute denim dress with tights since it was so chilly.
  • I decided that I had to draw my thankful picture before going to church.  I decided that my family was what I wanted to thank God for today and I drew a great picture of my family.  I even wrote my name, but this time wrote the letters from right to left instead of left to right.
  • At church, I had fun playing and even got to spend some time downstairs in the nursery.  My friend Tori wasn't feeling too well, so she couldn't play with me.  I was sad.
  • After church and lunch, it was time to come home for a nap.  I really needed it!
  • I woke up and Mommy had gone grocery shopping without me.  I was disappointed since I'm usually her helper.  I did help her carry in the groceries though.
  • Mommy and I made a spider for a craft.  She got it on the Halloween clearance.  It was fun to work together to make such a cute and fuzzy friend.  I'm just glad he's a nice spider.
  • I spent the evening being very silly at the house, galloping like a horse, playing in my tent (house), riding my scooter, and running and screaming.  
  • I did help Daddy give the dogs a bath.
  • I'm excited to go back to school tomorrow.  I've missed my friends this weekend.



















No comments:

Post a Comment