Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 11, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "What are food fighters?" (after Daddy said he bought the new Foo Fighters CD).
  • "Is God a girl or a boy?" (while drawing my picture).

I did:
  • I woke up and wanted to cuddle with Mommy.  I finally got out of bed, ate breakfast, hung out with Daddy and waiting for Mommy to get out of bed.
  • After she got up, I got dressed and Daddy and I went on a Daddy-Daughter outing... we did some shopping (Lowes, Best Buy) then drove to Hagerstown... I took a nap!  We went to the best McDonalds with the big play area, did some more shopping... I howled in the car and had to explain to Daddy that I was just being a wolf. Silly Daddy thought something was wrong.
  • After we got back home, Mommy came home just in time to cook dinner.  I helped her take the stickers off of the peppers and even taste-tested the peppers.  I decided that I like green, yellow, and orange peppers, but not the red ones.  After we ate dinner, Dave showed up and I decided to draw him a picture.  I even drew him with a beard!
  • I rode my scooter up and down the sidewalk for a few minutes in the dark with Mommy watching while Daddy helped Dave with something, then we headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to play trivia.  We had a good time and I enjoyed climbing up and down from the bench to turn in our team's answers.  I was a super helper!
  • After we got home, I drew my thankful picture (for yesterday and today) then headed to bed.













No comments:

Post a Comment