Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:



I said:

  • "I"m SOOO sorry, Mommy" (the first words out of my mouth when she picked me up from school).

I did:
  • I woke up on my own this morning.  After getting ready and putting my own hairclips in my hair, Daddy took me to school.
  • I had fun at school, but didn't behave so well.  I wasn't as nice as I could have been so I got a frowny face today.  As soon I saw Mommy, I apologized for being bad.  I got to go straight home and sit in time out.  I was very disappointed in myself.  After a long talk with Mommy and Daddy and a promise to be better tomorrow, I was allowed to get out of time out.
  • After a yummy dinner of chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn, we spent the evening at home.  I helped Mommy write a thank you card to Uncle Bill.  Mommy even included a few pictures from my Frozen on Ice trip.  I also drew a picture of me inside the card.
  • In my thankful book, I drew a picture of us with food to thank God for food.  Mommy said that was something we definitely wanted to thank God for having.
  • I ended the night while watching one of my current favorite shows, Little Princess.  Daddy doesn't like it at all but tolerates it just for me.  I'm so glad he loves me!
  • Tomorrow, I plan to be a good girl at school so I can have treats again. I sure missed being able to have cookies or candy after dinner...   :( 

I drew a picture of myself and
signed the card for Uncle Bill.





Thank you God for food.




No comments:

Post a Comment