Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:


 
  • Daddy: "Don't pick that up. It's as heavy as you (talking about a box of kitty litter)
  • Alyson: "I can carry it. I'm strong!" Tries to lift it, unsuccessfully. "Wow, that isn't light."

I did:
  • I'm not a fan of early mornings, but daddy keeps waking me up. I talked gibberish to daddy this morning when he woke me up. I wish he would let me sleep in a little.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and we ate fish sticks and mac and cheese for dinner. I even made buttered bread to eat with my dinner.
  • After dinner, daddy and I went shopping. We stopped at the pet store and I got to see a lot of animals. I even asked permission to pet someone's dog and then let the dog smell my hand before I petted him. Daddy acted very proud of me.
  • I watched The Nut Job again on Netflix. But, I haven't watched Frozen in at least a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment