Sunday, February 1, 2015

February 1, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Bath time this morning before church. 
  • Got to wear my red dress with silver snowflakes... Mommy wasn't too happy Daddy let me wear it since she said it was a "Christmas dress," but admitted I did look beautiful.
  • Had fun at church playing with my friends and making heart crafts for everyone.  I even got a Valentine goodie back from Ms. Sierra which included stickers, pencils, and even a candy bracelet. 
  • Mommy took me to see the movie Paddington right after church (while Daddy was working on his next play) and we got to eat popcorn and candy.  It was very funny!  My favorite part was the toothbrushes... hehe! 
  • After nap, we spent the rest of the evening at home eating dinner, taking silly selfies with Mommy, and watching the Superbowl.  I'm not exactly sure what was going on since Mommy and Daddy seemed slightly more interested in the commercials than the game.  Normally during the commercials is the best time to talk to them.  I did run into the kitchen at one point to tell Mommy that "one of the Mountaineer's helmets came off!"  I think all football games are the Mountaineers and Mommy and Daddy are completely okay with that.
My post-bath footprints on a towel... Mommy thought this was cute.







My attempt at "duck lips"  Mommy couldn't help but laugh at my lips and my furry sleeve that got in the way.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment