Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February 10, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Had a super great day at school...  And another smiley!  Miss Tammy told Mommy how well behaved I had been today when she picked me up.
  • Was surprised it was sunny outside.  We haven't seen much of the Sun this winter.  I ended up switching between my two pairs of glasses in the car. Mommy took my picture in both pairs since I was so cute.
  • While Mommy was driving, we saw a coal train.  Mommy asked if I knew where it was going so I asked her if it was going to Kohls. She thought it was silly so I asked her to explain why it was silly and then told me it was probably going to a power plant.  I told Mommy that "coal keeps our lights on" so proudly.
  • Mommy and I also had a conversation about school and my possibilities for next year.  She told me about some test to see if I know enough for kindergarten.  I quickly said, " the color purple state with the letter p." 
  • Went to Ms. Sierra's house for a sleepover while Mommy and Daddy went to a concert in DC.  Zoe was there too!  We had fun!
  • Mommy is supposed to pick me up in the morning to take me to school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment