Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9, 2015


Highlights of my day:
  • Was a little tired this morning... Mondays are rough!
  • Learned about the letter G at school today... and got a smiley!
  • Daddy picked me up and took me to gymnastics.
  • We stopped and picked up dinner before heading to his school for parent conferences.  I was a super big girl at Daddy's school where I worked puzzles, drew on his board, and played Operation.  I also made "Flat P" my shape guy. When I got home and showed it to Mommy, I told her that he was made of triangles and squares.  When she turned him, I said the squares were diamonds and rhombuses.  Mommy loves that I have such good math vocabulary. 
  • I cuddled on the couch with Mommy and ate a little popcorn before bedtime.
  • Tomorrow I get to have a sleepover with Ms. Sierra.  I'm so excited!


 
 


 










No comments:

Post a Comment