Saturday, February 14, 2015

February 14, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • I was ready for my Valentine present as soon as I woke up... I asked Daddy about it over and over but had to wait for Mommy to wake up.
  • I finally got to open it and was so excited!  I got a Frozen lunch bag that has flashy lights, three minions, a pink unicorn, and even got a sparkly red purse.  I couldn't wait to put my Valentine money from my cards in my purse to go shopping.
  • After Daddy left, Mommy and I spent the entire day together.  We went to Habanero for lunch (Lucy was there!  What a surprise!).  Then we went to the Be-Hive for a tea party.  I served one group their cookies then got to drink tea and eat cookies with Olive (another surprise!)  and her sister during the next group.  It was lots of fun!  Mommy and I also went shopping where I got some fun things [a flashing, spinning Cinderella light, a bag of small unicorns (I said they were the babies of my stuffed unicorn) and I got a Frozen necklace] with my Valentine money (thanks Sherry and Grandma and Grandpa!).  For dinner, we ate a Cracker Barrel... YUM! and then braved the icy roads to get back home.  We spent the rest of the evening cuddling and catching a few shows. 

 





























No comments:

Post a Comment