Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 3, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Woke up screaming early this morning, before it was time to get up... I told Daddy there was a bug in my hair (there wasn't... it was just a dream) but he thought I said there was gum in my hair.  How silly!
  • I had a great day at school and drew a couple of beautiful pictures for Mommy and learned about the letter L.  I even got another smiley! 
  • Mommy picked me up and I had a meltdown because I tore the edge of my paper that I had been coloring... the tear was only half an inch at most, but I acted like it was the end of the world. 
  • At home, I had a snack while Mommy finished cooking dinner.  I gobbled up my tomatoes and broccoli, but didn't eat much of my meat and potatoes.  Mommy says I'm "Popaw's girl." 
  • I cuddled with Mommy on the couch to relax a bit. 
  • It was an uneventful evening at home which was nice.
  • Mommy and I took silly picures and then looked at a Search and Find book at bedtime. I love those and some are very tricky!  Luckily I have great eyes to find things.









No comments:

Post a Comment