Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • I went to school today and there were only six people in my class... they said something about it being a holiday.  I made a bracelet (with foam stars and my name) and got a treat (Rice Krispy treat) and got a smiley!
  • Both Mommy and Daddy picked me up from school and it was SNOWING!
  • We spent the evening at home since it was snowing outside.  We took turns watching shows on television.  I got to watch my new favorite show, Miles from Tomorrowland again and didn't even care that it was the same episodes that I just watched a couple of days ago.
  • I cuddled with Daddy and then Mommy and even drew a nice picture. 
  • I can't wait to play in the snow tomorrow since we have a snow day and don't have school!
  • At bedtime, I told Mommy, "Good night sweet Mommy" and drew her a quick picture.









Our three (me, Mommy, Daddy) letters and our pictures (with a snowman) 

No comments:

Post a Comment