Friday, February 13, 2015

February 13, 2015


Highlights of My Day:
  • I had a great day at school... Valentine's Day party with lots of cool cards and treats, and I got a smiley!  What a great way to end the week!
  • Mommy picked me up and I couldn't wait to show her what I had gotten from my friends.  On the way home, I was telling Mommy who had given me which card based on the first letter of their names.  I did ask once or twice if it was one kid or another if they had the same first letter.  Mommy was surprised I could "read" the names from the cards.
  • When we got home, there were two cards waiting for me that had come in the mail.  One from my cousin Sherry and one from Grandma and Grandpa.  I was so excited to open them to find very cute cards and money.  I can't wait to go shopping! 
  • We spent the evening cuddling on the couch under a blanket.  It was a nice night to stay in since it was so cold.  Mommy said the highlight of her day was cuddling with me, especially when I held her hand.
  • I can't wait for Valentine's Day tomorrow.  Mommy and I are going to spend the day together.
 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment