Thursday, February 19, 2015

February 19, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Got to sleep in a little, then headed to school.  Had a great day!  I even got to stamp the letter Y with yellow paint on a piece of paper.  I think they are trying to help me remember that yellow starts with the letter Y.  I got a smiley and Mommy was super proud of me once again.
  • We came home for a little bit and even got to have a little snack of "Burritos" (Doritos).
  • After a short rest at home, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.   While in the car I said, "Mommy's my cupcake full of sweetness."  While at b-dubs, I played my pony game on the games that they have there and even made an "Elsa pony."  I ate yummy mac-n-cheese, fries with ranch, and even tried (and loved) one of Mommy's pieces of chicken with the new "buttery maple" sauce (tasted like yummy syrup!).
  • We stopped at Shepherd for a quick meeting with APO big kids and I got to draw on big paper, small paper, and the big board, and I also got to listen as the group sang an early Happy Birthday to Mommy.  It was funny and Mommy was very embarrassed.  Oh well!  I can't wait to sing to her tomorrow!
  • We chatted with Grandma and Grandpa on the phone.  I told them all about some rhyming words and even told them I was sailing a ship and even had Mommy tell them I was steering my boat from the deck.  I even had "sailors" (two stuffed bears and my Princess Elsa pillow... Elsa even performed!).  I said "Arrrg! starts with the letter R."
  • When talking about the cold temperatures, I used the word "neckative" or "neckid" instead of negative.  I told Mommy and Daddy it was going to be "neckative twenty" tomorrow.  For some reason they thought it was funny.










No comments:

Post a Comment