Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February 25, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • I got to wear my cute yellow shirt with a blue bird on it.  The blue bird has a crown too...  I love it!
  • Got a smiley at school and a good "report card."  They only thing it says I still need to work on improving are "Y" sounds (want to make the "W" sound instead), setting the table, and putting clothes on a hanger...  Mommy decided more chores are needed at home to help me learn those skills.  Miss Christy even gave me two stickers when I was leaving, after I asked for them.
  • I chose Habanero for dinner before the Be-Hive.  Gabriel was at the Be-Hive too and we learned all about animal tracks and even got to search for them throughout the room and got to practice identifying them with the books they gave us.  It was very fun!
  • I went to the basketball game with Mommy tonight at another school.  I was so excited that they had an animal track on the floor.  I even had Mommy take my picture with it after the game was over.  I also got to try a blow pop for the first time ever.  Though I wasn't so sure about the gum at first, once I saw Mommy blow a bubble, I had to try it again.

















No comments:

Post a Comment