Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February 11, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Mommy picked me up at Ms. Sierra's and took me to get a donut... blueberry cake is my favorite (just like Mommy).
  • After donuts, Mommy dropped me off at school.  They had already eaten breakfast and were playing with the toys in the classroom. 
  • I got a straight face today, ending my seven day smiley streak.  When Mommy asked about the straight face, I told her, "It's a little bad, but a lotta good."  I couldn't remember why I didn't get a smiley.
  • Ate yummy lasagna (2 helpings) and bread for dinner.  YUM!
  • I wrote the names of my friends on my Valentines and helped Mommy put together my goodie bags for my friends for my Valentine party on Friday.  I can't wait to give them to all my friends (and teachers!).
  • Mommy included glow bracelets in the goody bags, but a few of them snapped while Mommy put them in the bags, so I got to play with them.  I ended up with five glow bracelets which I called my "power bands" and used to light our way to the bedroom and to try to do a search and find book (until Mommy said her eyes were too old for it to be so dark).  I finally hung my "power bands" up around my bed to light up my room a bit to go to sleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment