Sunday, February 22, 2015

February 22, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Oddly, we didn't got to church today even though it was Sunday.  I guess the snow scared everyone and made them stay home.
  • I made my Valentine tree with help from Daddy and Mommy.  It ended up beautiful!
  • Mommy and I played a couple of games together then watched Mulan 2 on television.  It was a good movie.
  • The dogs got baths, then I did too.  I guess we all needed a quick clean-up.
  • Mommy and I ran a few errands and I was sad to see that so much of the snow had already melted or was still melting.  It was hard to grab enough snow for a snowball, but I still managed to get one to throw at Mommy while she attempted to open the door to the house.
  • We spent the evening relaxing at home.  I even got some pictures with Littles and I being silly together.  Mommy thought we were so cute together!
  • We ended the day with Mommy giving me two braids and finding hidden pictures in my book.  I'm hoping Mommy and I both wake up early enough for me to have braids for school tomorrow. 








No comments:

Post a Comment