Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 15, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • I woke up in bed with Mommy.  It was so nice to have a sleepover in her bed while Daddy was away.  She even brought my lantern and put it by the bed so when I woke up, it wouldn't be too dark.  She's so good to me.
  • Mommy made me snowflake pancakes and bananas.  YUM!  I was so excited and even told her thank you.
  • It was so cold and windy outside this morning, so we didn't go anywhere.  We cuddled on the couch and watch television.  I did make a craft or two, even made Daddy a page with Valentine ribbon taped on it to surprise him with when he got home.
  • Dave stopped by and we all went to dinner together at Las Trancas.  I wasn't too hungry, but did enjoy the cheese dip and chips.
  • Back at home, all I wanted to do was cuddle with Mommy, but not sit still.  Mommy thought I had ants in my pants.




No comments:

Post a Comment