Friday, February 20, 2015

February 20, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • I woke up and joined Mommy and Daddy for a little cuddle time until we had to wake up.  
  • Daddy took me to get a donut and then I went to school, a couple hours later than normal since it was so cold.
  • Had a great day at school.  I was a super helper to Ms. Amy since she started to leave her bag upstairs, but I saw it and told her so she didn't forget.  I ended up with a smiley...  smileys all week, so I got treats (three pieces of candy) at school today!  I gave one piece of candy to Mommy since it was her birthday then gave one to Daddy and kept one for myself.
  • Mommy and Daddy both picked me up.  I don't think they went to work today. 
  • Dinner was way too spicy for me, so I got to eat Daddy's left-over pasta from his lunch. 
  • We spent the evening watching Mulan together and cuddling.  Mommy and I played balloon-catch, I played with the pillows and my penguin, and even practiced my writing.  Mommy seemed very proud of me for copying the word "Sprout" from the corner of the television screen to my paper.  She seemed like that was a big deal for some reason.
  • I made up my own version of "Happy Birthday" to sing to Mommy.  She loved it!






Eating Mommy's birthday cheesecake (still partly frozen)
Blurry dance to the Mulan music





How I slept last night (2-19-15): 


No comments:

Post a Comment