Saturday, February 21, 2015

February 21, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • It was nice to sleep in again today.  Saturdays are great! 
  • It wasn't snowing when I woke up, but began soon after and the snow kept coming down!
  • Made a card for Mommy and left it on the stairs in an orange envelope for her to find when she came downstairs.  She loved it!
  • Ate cheese ravioli for lunch... YUM!
  • Mommy made an alphabet scavenger hunt for me in the house.  It was so much fun finding all the letters!
  • Played outside in the snow (made a snow angel, jumped into a pile of snow, swept the sidewalk with the broom and my feet).  The snow wasn't wet enough for snowmen or snowballs... Boo!
  • Made my own selfie videos singing and giggling (too long and wild to post).  I also took a few selfie pictures too.
  • Played abcmouse.com for quite a while this evening then watched a little television.
  • Alyson-isms of the day:  "I'm going to call you 'sweet mom'"  and "If you sing with her, she will smack you" (referring to her Elsa doll).





























No comments:

Post a Comment