Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Was tired this morning, but woke up on my own since I wanted Mommy to braid my hair.  Only one problem... the syrup from my waffles!  Yikes!  I ended up with two pigtails since it took so long to get the syrup out.  Oh well.  And no time for a picture of the pigtails.  :(
  • Had a great day at school.  Even got a "Happy Day" card from Ms. Amy and a smiley!  We also got to play with a labelmaker.  I got my name on my shirt.
  • Got to wear my new leotard to "gymnaskits."  My forward roll is getting much better and I am much more confident on the trampoline with my seat drops and tornados.  I really liked when they played "Shake it Off" while we were exercising. 
  • After dinner, Mommy and I did some cleaning, played ABCmouse.com and even watched a little television.  My favorite shows right now are Miles from Tomorrowland, Kate and Mim Mim, and The 7D.
  • Mommy let me play with a glow stick tonight and I hung it from my curtain rod at bedtime so I could see it and have it light up my room.









No comments:

Post a Comment