Friday, February 27, 2015

February 27, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Donut Friday!  Loved my blueberry cake donut, but just like every week, I left a few bites to enjoy after school.
  • I got a frowny at school today.  I was being disruptive during nap, but it was only because another student was copying me and it was making me angry.  Mommy and Daddy gave me a long talk about what to do and what not to do and I had a time out at home.  A teacher at my school did thank Mommy for correcting my behavior since she heard Mommy having a talk with me.
  • Went to Five Guys for dinner!  YUM!  Love the peanuts, grilled cheese, and fries.  One girl came in with her family and I immediately said, "Hi.  My name is Alyson and I am four years old."  She told me her name and that she was six.  I told her, "Your age is past my age."  Her Mommy told me I was ready for school.  Mommy thinks so too.
  • I begged Daddy to stop at Kohls after leaving Five Guys, so he sat in the car while Mommy and I shopped.  I got a search and find princesses book.  I love the search and find books!  I introduced myself to another family, saying, "I'm four.  I'm Alyson.  I like your jacket."
  • After getting home, I practiced matching my upper and lower-case letters with spoons. While doing that I decided it would make a good "Go Fish" game, so I handed out spoons to Mommy and then started asking for the letters I had in my hand.  For some reason Mommy seemed impressed by this.  She was also impressed when I defined the word similar as "the same, but just a little different" after she said the upper-case and lower-case Ks are similar. 
  • At bedtime, I tried a page of my new search and find book with Mommy and Daddy.  It was difficult, but fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment