Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 5, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Having such a great week!  Back at school, feeling much better, and four smileys in a row!  Mommy and Daddy are so proud!
  • Had yummy pizza for dinner and had a minor catastrophe when I got pizza sauce on my shirt...  not just a small spot, but a very large spot!  I finished dinner without my shirt before putting on another one.
  • Went shopping with Mommy for Gabriel's present.  I picked it out all by myself.  I can't wait for his party on Saturday evening! I've been counting down the days.  While at Target shopping, I found a section of old fashioned toys... the Jack in the Box was so cool.  I played with it over and over again.  Another little boy (a few years older than me) said he hadn't seen one in forever and played with the one next to me.  Mommy seemed happy that the older toys were getting so much attention.
  • Stopped at Chick-fil-A on the way home from shopping to get a milkshake and play a few minutes.  Mommy and I took the milkshake home and shared it while cuddling under the blanket.  We spent a lot of time talking about summer and what we'll do when it's warmer outside.  We also talked about how different parts of the world have different climates and how parts of the world are having summer right now.  Wow!  I was very surprised and felt sad for the kids who will never get to build a snowman.
  • I told Mommy, "I have lots of skills" (when referring to my great memory that I demonstrated today).  I also asked Mommy how much she spent on my boots yesterday... when she said a dollar, I asked, "Which kind of dollar, the one with the twelve, the ten, the one?"  (Mommy thinks it is cute that I think there is a twelve dollar bill somewhere).
  • Mommy was so proud of me tonight... the whole time we were together, she never had to correct me once.  She acted like she was surprised I was such a good girl!
  • Only one more smiley day this week to get a new leotard for gymnastics... I can't wait!  







No comments:

Post a Comment