Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 4, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • I had a super great day at school today!  I got another smiley (three in a row!).
  • Daddy picked me up and took me to Monkey Joe's to play and eat dinner.  It was so much fun.  I made new friends and ran and jumped!
  • I went to Shepherd with Daddy who had to stop by a meeting.  I made friends with a girl there ("a big girl") who distracted me to let Daddy help with the meeting.  I wrote on the board in the room, played with her phone, and made hearts for Mommy, Daddy, Carol, Chip, and Jillian. 
  • I couldn't wait to give Mommy her heart when we all got back home together tonight.  I'll have to give the rest out later and surprise my friends. 
  • Mommy bought me a pair of sparkly pink boots (slippers) tonight for $1.00 at Gabe's.  I love them!!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment