Saturday, February 7, 2015

February 7, 2015

Highlights of my day:
  • Woke up and cuddled with Mommy and Daddy a bit. 
  • Had a lazy morning while Daddy did some cleaning and Mommy slept in a bit.
  • We wrapped Gabriel's birthday present.  I chose one of our "Christmas" wrapping papers to use, did the cutting myself, and even taped while Mommy held the wrapping paper on the box.  I also made a "card" and wrote "Happy Birthday Gabriel" on it.  I was so proud of myself.
  • After nap, Mommy and I made craft hearts with glue, glitter, and ribbons.  It was so much fun, even if we did keep spilling the glitter.  I even made a heart to give to Gabriel.
  • Went to Gabiel's birthday party which was where I have "gymnaskits."  It was so much fun getting to run around and play with whatever I wanted when I wanted.  I was very brave and jumped off things that were higher than I had before and started across the tall balance beam by myself.  I did get a little nervous after starting, so Daddy offered me his hand.
  • Mommy and I played Chutes & Ladders before bed.









 

 

 



 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment