Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 28, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Slept in a bit then ate breakfast.
  • Went to a book sale at James Rumsey and got books for me, Gabriel, and some extra ones for other people that might want them.
  • Went to church and played with some of the girls while Mommy did an art project.  We watched Big Hero 6 and played together.
  • Played at Chick-fil-A with Tori and some other kids while waiting for our lunch.  I counted out my blueberries (I had seven) and then dropped one on the floor... I cried and cried because I lost one.  Mommy offered to buy me another fruit cup instead of ice cream, but once I calmed down I realized I'd rather have an ice cream cone.  YUM!
  • Took a nap on the couch at home (Mommy and Daddy did too).
  • Spent the evening with Ms. Sierra playing games while Mommy and Daddy had a date night.  It was fun!  I told Ms. Sierra that I missed Mommy and then recorded a message to her that said, "you braid my hair thank you I look like a princess and your the best mom ever I love you."  It wouldn't let Ms. Sierra send it to Mommy, but she still told Mommy what I had said.
The lost blueberry meltdown





No comments:

Post a Comment