Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Back to school today... Ugh!  I was so tired!  I did manage a smiley and practiced my full name on lined paper.  Mommy was so proud of my work. 
  • When Mommy got to school to pick me up, I was playing with my friend Ellie and we had two baby dolls sitting in the chairs at the table.  I told Mommy that the table was my school and that "I was teaching the kids about Jesus!" ( I said it with such pride and excitement).
  • It was dumping the snow when Mommy picked me up.  She said it was like being stuck in a snowglobe that someone had just shaken up.  I tried catching snowflakes in my mouth as soon as I got outside of the school.  When we got home, Mommy mentioned how this was great snowball/snowman snow, so I immediately grabbed a handful of snow and made a big snowball and threw it right at Mommy while she was trying to open the door of the house.
  • We had such a yummy dinner (tortellini and bread) and even had dessert... a homemade, healthier version of a Blizzard treat.  YUM! 
  • While Daddy was at the theater, Mommy and I cuddled a little and I was very silly this evening, even figuring out how to do my gymnastics at home.  Poor Mommy!  I did make Mommy a couple of smiley faces and other drawings that I cut with my scissors as gifts.  Isn't that nice of me?
  • I'm so tired of the cold!  It's supposed to be below zero the next couple of days... UGH!












No comments:

Post a Comment