Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 17, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Today was a snow day!  I could've gone to school, but since Mommy and Daddy were able to stay home and since I promised to be helpful and not whine while they got things done around the house, I got to stay home too.
  • I did help clean off "my table" (the coffee table) in the living room and helped a little with laundry.
  • I ate "Burritos" (what I call Doritos) and told Mommy that "My bottom is hilarious!  It shakes when I laugh!  Isn't that funny?"
  • I spent lots of time playing with my balloon (even drew a "minion" on it).  I also made up lots of games today, some made sense, others not so much.  Mommy had a hard time keeping up with my game directions.
  • Daddy and I made a snowman outside and Mommy came out too.  I wasn't as excited about building the snowman, so I made a snow angel and threw snow up in the air so it would fall on me.  Mommy thought I was so silly.
  • I was lucky enough to catch a few of my favorite shows and even got some cuddle time with the pets and Mommy.
  • During my bath, I decided my Minnie doll needed washed too, so I had Mommy put body wash on the washcloth and I wiped her down real good.
  • I practiced my days of the week and my Spanish today.  Mommy and Daddy still think I'm pretty smart and I do too.
 


 
 






 












No comments:

Post a Comment