Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Back to school today... I was excited, but tired!
  • Wore my cute new Despicable Me shirt and "sparkly butt pants" as Mommy calls them since they have sparkles on the pockets.
  • Learned about Groundhog Day and made our own groundhog puppet at school.  We also got to play outside in the snow and play with sidewalk chalk and hula hoops.  And... I got a smiley!!!
  • Practiced my tricks at gymnastics... balance beam, vault, and my favorite, the trampoline! 
  • After dinner at home, Mommy and I went to a girls basketball game... her school played against Daddy's school (at his school).  I loved watching the cheerleaders and ate lots of snacks!  I even made friend with another girl.  We shared toys and played together.  Mommy and I also took some selfies at the game. 
  • I'm glad to be feeling much better today!
























Making my cranky bulldog face

No comments:

Post a Comment