Thursday, February 26, 2015

February 26, 2015


Highlights of My Day:

  • "We didn't learn anything at school today, but did make something."  We started making a ladybug at school.  We painted a plate red.  Tomorrow we will add the circles and the face.
  • When Daddy picked me up, I was surprised that he had bought me Big Hero 6.  Mommy had told me I had to be good all week, but he already bought it for me.  It was a good thing I was good today.
  • Daddy and I watched the movie as soon as we got home.  Daddy hadn't seen it before and didn't get to finish it this time since he had play practice again.  Mommy and I finished watching it though while we ate our pizza.
  • Mommy was very tired and napped on the couch.  I moved over to her side of the couch and cuddled with her while she napped and kept offering to wake her up at certain times using her phone to note the time.
  • Before bed, I asked Mommy to close her eyes while I was drawing.  I traced my hand and put Frozen stickers on it for her.  She loved it!
  • When Mommy asked me what else to tell everyone in the blog, I said, "I had a fun day and there's nothing to worry about."








No comments:

Post a Comment