Thursday, February 12, 2015

February 12, 2015


Highlights of My Day:
  • I got a frowny face today at school. I kept touching other kids and humming during snack time even after I was asked to stop. Daddy says I need to work on listening.
  • After school, Daddy and I got food from Chick-fil-a and went to church for band practice. While daddy played with the band, I played with Joseph. I also kept getting toys and candy.
  • Daddy and I went to Shepherd tonight for a meeting while Mommy worked the game at her school. On the way there, Daddy and I practiced rhyming words. At the meeting, there were lots of nice girls who played with me and gave me pens and markers to draw. I also ended up getting two dimes so I put them in my pants pocket.
  • After changing into my pajamas and heading upstairs to get ready for bed, I panicked because I remembered the two dimes and that Daddy had put my pants in the clothes basket.  I was so worried that they would get washed with the clothes, but luckily Mommy helped me find the dimes. 








No comments:

Post a Comment