Sunday, February 8, 2015

February 8, 2015


Highlights of my day:
  • Woke up before 8:00 and Mommy took me downstairs and got me breakfast.  Daddy got up soon after.
  • Daddy dressed me in my black, white, and red dress and sparkly shoes.  I felt beautiful!  I even danced on the stage before and after church.  I love to perform!
  • We went to lunch at the pizza place with the smiley!  I love that place!
  • Mommy and I tried out my stomp rocket that Santa brought me.  I loved it!  I said, "to outer space!!!"
  • Mommy and I went for a walk (I decided to "scoot" instead).  We saw the first signs of spring with flowers trying to pop up from the dirt.  We went to deliver a folder to Ms. Brittny's house and was going to just leave it on the porch, but she showed up right as we got there.  I was excited to finally meet the baby.  I held her for about 15-20 seconds before she let out a wet sounding fart and I quickly started pushing her away... I had enough of her!  Though, I did tell Mommy that I wanted a baby sister at our house soon... No pressure Mom!
  • I worked on my valentines (writing my classmate's names) off and on during the evening but got distracted by the television.  We will try again tomorrow.

 
 




 


 
 


 















No comments:

Post a Comment