Friday, February 6, 2015

February 6, 2015

Highlights of my day:

  • Daddy and I got donuts today! I love blueberry cake donuts on Fridays. I didn't finish in the car, so daddy let me take the rest of it into the school after I assured him that it was okay with the teachers.
  • I got smileys all week!!! Now mommy will let me get a new gymnastics leotard. I also got to pick out a treat at school for being good all week. I picked a penguin.
  • Daddy and I went to the mall after he picked me up. We ate at The Diner. I had chicken nuggets and practiced rhyming words. Then we went to the play area and I found a couple of other girls to play with. We played tag and hide-and-go-seek. Then we played house which was mainly just dragging each other around to get us to go to bed.
  • At home, I took a bath. Daddy even let me take a bubble bath today. It was so exciting. I ended the evening by helping daddy sort socks. I'm really good at matching pairs.







No comments:

Post a Comment