Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 24, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Had a great day at school.  Got to play with my friends and was a super big girl helper at cleaning up the toys when Mommy picked me up.  I got another smiley too!
  • On the way home from school, Mommy told me that tomorrow we will go to another school tomorrow night for a basketball game.  After she told me what school, the next question I asked her was, "What is their animal?"  I was confused when she said "cougars" but went on to ask Mommy, "Do they run faster than me?" when she told me they were big cats. 
  • After dinner at home, I got to go to Ms. Sierra's for a while.   We played with a ball that "had writing on it" (a picture) and relaxed on the couch until Mommy picked me up. 
  • On the way home, Mommy asked me what my favorite letter of the alphabet was so I responded by saying, "Z because I love zebras!"  I also told her than when I take baths, "I like my baths warmish-cold."  She thinks I'm silly.
  • Once at home, Mommy showed me her beautiful painting that she did tonight.  I loved the snowman that she painted on it just for me.  She even took my picture with her painting!
  • I hurried to get ready for bed just before Daddy got home from play practice.  But, just before he got home, Mommy had to run upstairs to save me from a crazy looking spider (about 1 mm in size) that was on the ceiling of my bedroom above my loft bed.  I'm glad she saved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment