Friday, May 1, 2015

May 1, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Long night with breathing treatments but woke up feeling a little better other than the cough.
  • Wore a cute denim dress to school.
  • Got another smiley!  5 in a row this week which meant I got a treat out of the treat box at school... I got a Minnie Mouse ring (that I later used to stamp Play-dough) and a dum-dum lollipop.
  • Daddy picked me up and I played outside in the backyard for about an hour.
  • Daddy took me to get dinner then took me to Mommy's school to meet up with her.  I watched part of a play with mixed up fairy tales.  I helped with the concession stand at Intermission and made friends with a little girl that was there with her Mom.  As soon as I met her, we held hands and were best friends.  I was sad to say goodbye to her.  When we left the building, I was so excited to see the insect on the pillar. I wish I had my bug catcher with me.  I also heard lots of nature noises when we left too.  It was fun guessing what animals we were hearing since we couldn't see them.










No comments:

Post a Comment