Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June 10, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • A little more energy this morning, but still too early!  Today is the last day I'll have to get up quite so early. 
  • I wore my "smart chick" shirt and capris to school today.  I complained a little about my throat hurting and I had swollen tonsils with blisters, so Mommy took me to see Dr. Wear.  They swabbed my throat and looked a listened to me all over.   They also pricked my finger for a little blood for a mono test... Mommy gave me a little warning about it, so I freaked out and cried and cried while waiting for it to happen and it wasn't even that bad.  The one lady walked in and I said, "You aren't Dr. Wear!"  Then, she was feeling my neck and put one hand on each side of my neck so I asked her, "Are you choking me?"  Everyone in the room laughed.  The doctor said it was tonsillitis and just to keep an eye on it.  No nasty medicines for now!  Woohoo!
  • Mommy and Grandma took me to Chuck-E-Cheese since I was a big girl at the doctor.  We ate pizza and played lots of games.  For a while, we were the only ones in there. 
  • I went to Ms. Sierra's house for the evening while Mommy went to her staff party.  I practiced my counting and managed to figure out 13 and 14 that have been stumping me...  I was so proud of myself after I counted for Mommy when she picked me up that I said with pride, "I counted to twenty-ten!!!" 
  • Back at home, I had a cereal snack, took medicine, read one of my Elmer the Elephant books with Mommy then headed to bed.
  • Tomorrow is a big day with my Kindergarten test.  I can't wait!























No comments:

Post a Comment