Friday, June 5, 2015

June 5, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Got up around 8:00 and Grandma said that was too early so I got in bed with grandma, grandpa and Lucy. Let grandma "rest" until 9:00.
  • When grandma finally got up we both got ready and went for a donut since it is Donut Friday. It was also National Donut Day so Krispy Kreme was very, very busy. I got glazed donuts plus a chocolate iced with sprinkle one and a blueberry glazed donut.
  • When we got home I had a glazed donut, since they were still warm, and 5 chocolate chip mini pancakes then we went outside to play.
  • Grandma painted my fingernail and toenails with purple glitter polish. I think they are beautiful.
  • Had ABCs and 123 pasta for lunch.
  • After lunch it was time for a nap. Had about an hour long nap.
  • After the nap we had to go get gas and when we can home it was time to go swimming. The water was finally warm and it was the last day in the pool. I helped grandpa and grandma let the water out.
  • Got dressed in cute jeans and Dalmatian shirt to get ready to go out to eat with grandpa and grandma.
  • While waiting for grandpa and grandma to get ready I played grandma's Elsa game.
  • At dinner I had pasta and applesauce and cleaned my plate.
  • After eating dinner we all walked over close to the river to listen to music.
    There was a lot of cheering for Olympic athletes. Grandma told me they were special Olympians.
  • We then came home and had enough time for my cereal snack, medicine, brushing the teeth, and to bed.
    Grandma and I have a busy day of traveling tomorrow.  I can't wait to see Mommy!





 








No comments:

Post a Comment