Tuesday, June 23, 2015

June 23, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
 
  • I decided to let Mommy sleep in a little bit while I played on her iPad. I absolutely love the InsideOut game that we downloaded yesterday. 
  • I ate waffles and syrup for breakfast.
  • Mommy and I went a did a little shopping before having lunch.  We went to Michaels and I loved being Mommy's helper and pushing the cart for her.
  • After lunch, we headed home for a nap.
  • After nap and some relaxing at home, we went to the circus!  I was so excited!  I even got to ride on a real elephant!  It was amazing!  The tigers were awesome, the clowns hilarious, and everyone was so talented!  I wanted to ride a pony and wanted a flashing wand, but Mommy said I already had enough fun for the day.  It did start storming while we were there and Mommy got a little worried, so she decided we needed to spend about 20 minutes in the car.  For some reason she didn't think a big tent in the middle of a field was the best place to be with lightning and wind.  Luckily the weather didn't get too bad and we made it back inside in time for the elephants and the cannons.  I wasn't a fan of the loud noise of the cannons.
  • We ate dinner then came home and called Grandma to say Happy Birthday.
  • After a long walk with Mommy (I rode my scooter), we headed home and did some housework before making my paper elephant.  It turned out great!































Riding out the storm in the car.









No comments:

Post a Comment