Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 25, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
 
  • Mommy and I woke up and had waffles for breakfast.  YUM! 
  • I decided that I needed to clean my room and asked Mommy for help.  We worked great together as a team and finished it.  Mommy was so proud of my hard work that she decided to take me bowling after lunch.
  • I did a great job bowling.  I'm not sure why they call it duck pin since the pins don't look like ducks, but I had a great time and got better and better, almost beating Mommy by the last game we played. 
  • After one quick stop, we came home and I took a nap with my new Inside Out pillow and Frozen blanket (thanks to Ms. Sierra and her family for the blanket!).
  • After nap, we got ready and went to visit Ms. Carol and her family.  It was strange that they weren't at her house.  We ended up playing with the dogs, eating, and relaxing inside while it rained outside, then Mommy and I went swimming in the pool.  It was so much fun even though I got a little cold toward the end. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment