Thursday, June 11, 2015

June 11, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Slept a little better last night and got to sleep in this morning, so I felt better today.
  • Got dressed and Daddy took me to an elementary school for my kindergarten test.  I told Mommy, "I got all the questions right!" when she asked how it went.
  • After my test, Daddy took me to Monkey Joes to celebrate.  I made lots of friends there and we even made up a game where we pretended to be kitties in a kitty store.  It was lots of fun!
  • We went to McDonalds where there is a big play area.  I ate and played and had a great time.
  • Once back home, I took a nap then played in the backyard with my water guns and played on my swing.  Daddy and I came inside, I was a big helper helping with dishes then I played ABC Mouse until Mommy and Grandma got home.
  • I had to show Mommy the roses that had grown in front of the house.  Daddy cut them for us and they smelled GREAT! 
  • We cooked and ate dinner then did a little shopping.  I had to show Grandma the kitties and dogs at Petsmart.
  • We stopped at SweetFrog and we sat outside to eat.  It was so yummy!






 
















No comments:

Post a Comment