Thursday, June 18, 2015

June 18, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
 
  • Slept in then went to school.  Wore cute shorts and a shirt. 
  • Had fun with my friends and even got to play with Lucy!  I was excited to see a cardinal on the fence while at school.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and we went to the playground.  I had such a great time.  I was sad that the "tunnel slide" was closed since it had a crack.  :(  I still had fun though.
  • After dinner, Mommy came home.  I told her about my day and about the playground. 
  • I played outside and caught lightning bugs in the backyard.  I came inside and told Mommy that I hurt one of them.  She said that it was sad and that I needed to be more careful.  I told Mommy, "It wasn't my fault.  It was his fault.  It climbed to the top of my bug watch right before I opened it and its light got stuck.  I put it on a leaf and then put another leaf on top of it."
  • After a cereal snack, I grabbed my pom-poms and went up to Daddy and said, "Happy Father's Day Dear Bulldogs!" over and over again light a singing-cheer.  He thought it was cute. 
  • Tomorrow is my last day of school.  I am both excited and sad at the same time.  I'll miss my friends.










No comments:

Post a Comment